Monday, August 24, 2009

Titans must address running woes

I know I know...it's just the preseason, but has anyone seen the Tennessee Titans running game this year? Anyone? I don't think anyone has because it's been non existent. Ask running back Chris Johnson and he'll tell you it's no big deal. "Really, I just want to get to the regular season," Johnson stated after another poor performance against Dallas. Now I'm not sure what worries me most, the lack of production or the cavalier attitude. Don't get me wrong, I love the confidence, but this is a new season and Pittsburgh's super bowl defending defense hardly seems like a good time to "turn it on". If the running game is going to be the Titan's bread and butter, they better fix it and fix it quick. Work toward clicking on all cylinders because nothing about the end of their season last year should tell them to not show urgency.

No comments: